No BP telecon this week(?)

From: Linda van den Brink <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 07:05:34 +0000
To: "SDW WG (public-sdw-wg@w3.org)" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

Jeremy is on holiday and I'm not available tomorrow afternoon. So there will be no BP telecon, unless some of you want to go ahead and have one and there's a volunteer who is willing to chair.

Some more discussion on the topic of CRS seems a good idea. What really needs to be in the BP and what can we reference from elsewhere? From the amount of possible things to get across and explain, it seems we could write a whole separate document on this topic (which we could if we want to, but I'd like to concentrate our efforts on the BP of course)!

Linda

______________________________________
Geonovum
Linda van den Brink
Adviseur Geo-standaarden

a: Barchman Wuytierslaan 10, 3818 LH Amersfoort
p: Postbus 508, 3800 AM Amersfoort
t:  + 31 (0)33 46041 00
m: + 31 (0)6 1355 57 92
e:  l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl<mailto:r.beltman@geonovum.nl>