Re: No BP telecon this week(?)

I agree we need to be careful not to go into too much detail.  I personally
am coming to the view that we shoudl use _an example_ regarding CRS - and
point to other materials for the full explanation.. and this example should
go in the introduction to set out why a BP is needed for spatial, without
trying to be comprehensive in description or solve the problem.  The
section I have suggested in
https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/actions/194 tries to introduce the BP
aspect, again with CRS as an example.  I think if we need to further
explain CRS to make the document more self-contained it should perhaps be
pushed to an informative appendix.

Rob