Re: UCR issue 30: missing requirement

Hi Frans-

I'm not sure that your option (1) covers the terms used for 'vague' (or,
more accurately, _relative_) spatial relationships. I think that we might
want to refer to the location of a post box unambiguously, based on it's
position within a topological (road) network; e.g. 150 from the junction of
roads A and B in the direction of [etc.] ... the junction (a node in the
network) might have a geometric position (e.g. collected by a surveyor with
GPS), but the position of street furniture may be recorded using relative
positions.

Does that help?

Jeremy