Re: AW: web of things meets spatial data on the web at tpac?

My understanding is that the time for all these breakouts  gets set on the day, but it does not overlap with the plenary session.

Darko, I noticed you will also come to our SDW meeting nonday and tuesday , as i plan to come to the Wot meeting on thurs and fri. At the SDW meeting we will be mostly working on out Best Practice deliverable.

kerry