Re: the Best Practices skeleton

I like this idea. We would need then two overlaid structures, pointing to the same underlying  detail, rather like the UCR doc. In this case there would be more narrative, perhaps making it trickier to write so that it hangs together, but it does seem like a useful way to do it. Do you know those "pick-a-path"children's stories? At the end of each chapter the reader  gets to choose from 2 different resolutions of the problem so they go through the story in different ways but they all traverse towards the same ending( ie outcome).

Kerry