From: Kerry Taylor [mailto:Kerry.Taylor@acm.org]
Sent: Saturday, 27 June 2015 9:48 PM
To: SDW WG Public List
Subject: Fwd: Issue-10 unresolved in meeting today

-5 from me.

We have gone round in circles.

I have no objection to 1 and 2, noting that we seem to have lost the http uri part again, which was rather well supported.

I mildly dislike 3 as  it is already covered by 2, so redundant.

I dislike 4 because it puts us back where we started before the last meeting. can we separate the concern of mandatory or not? this was quite controversial when discussed on the email list some time ago.   This is already recorded as separate issue   issue-28, but could certainly be worded better.

Kerry