Re: Resolving UCR issues

Hello Ed, Kerry,

Today's meeting showed that it is difficult to resolve an issue with a vote
in a meeting. It's a pity we did not have time for the second item on the
agenda. But still we need to have a way of resolving issues. Could there be
other ways of having the group members critically assess a proposed
solution at more or less the same time?

It seems to me that much of the discussion we have had today could have
taken place in the e-mail thread. Maybe there is a way to encourage
discussion on a particular issue on the list in a particular time window?
Or should there be extra teleconferences?

Regards,
Frans