Re: Frozen copy?

Hi Frans,

coming back to my earlier comment (see below), can we please add in 5.23 "the
OGC coverage model". Also 5.26 should mention the OGC coverage model, as well as
2.5 - following discussion over the last week which I believe has shown that in
OGC many answers are available for inspection and possible reuse.

thanks,
Peter

PS: yesterday, ISO TC211 WG6 moved that the OGC coverage model will be
considered for becoming ISO 19123-2, based on the OGC standard, as a New Work
Item Proposal. ISO agrees that it will be brought in at the DIS level as it is
considered "substantive".
An INSPIRE meeting on WCS will take place coming week.

--
Dr. Peter Baumann
   mail: p.baumann@jacobs-university.de