Re: The 'valid time' requirement

Here we find again the dilemma of reqs. under the "spatial" scope vs. under
the "spatial data on the Web" scope. And then, we need to re-discuss
whether we deal with reqs. that may be tied to other types of data, see
provenance, data quality, etc.

My position is that the Valid time req. arose from a collection of many UCs
dealing with spatial data on the Web and it is under the scope of the
document (see Methodology
<http://w3c.github.io/sdw/UseCases/SDWUseCasesAndRequirements.html#Methodology>),
so we should reflect this in the UCR document. -> It is again in the
document as Valid time
<http://w3c.github.io/sdw/UseCases/SDWUseCasesAndRequirements.html#ValidTime>
.

We decided that it makes sense to consider this req. as part of the Best
Practice deliverable, not to the Time Ontology in OWL deliverable. -> Fixed
and ISSUE-16 <https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/16> closed.

In the near future, we will discuss how to recommend best practices for
assigning a valid time to spatial data on the Web, or maybe the group
decides that there is no need for this.

Cheers,
Alejandro

Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)