Re: any chance of that?

Hi Frans,

IMO, the streamable data req. description is a bit vague: "Data should be
streamable, a consumer should be able to do something meaningful before the
end of the data message is received. This could be considered a general
requirement for data on the Web, but it is recorded here because spatial
data often consist of large chunks of data." - Specially, the part about "a
consumer should be able to do something meaningful". Yet, I understand that
this req. addresses the need of an efficient data consumption for big
(spatial) data chunks. So it makes sense for the Best Practice deliverable.

On the other hand, the dynamic sensor data req. is about representing
*streaming* (better than *streamable*; I will change it) sensor data that
may come in near real-time. In this case, the streaming feature is implicit
in the sensor data, since sensor data is normally produced as a sequence of
observations, i.e. time series. I don't see any added value of mentioning
"near real-time", but it doesn't bother either. Bottom line: I would not
merge both reqs.

Cheers,
Alejandro

--