From: Jeremy Tandy [mailto:jeremy.tandy@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2015 10:52 AM
To: Frans Knibbe; Ed Parsons
Cc: Linda van den Brink; SDW WG Public List
Subject: Re: Should we pay more attention to SVG?

> Besides that, SVG is already developed. We don't need not help further development [...]

Please be aware that work on SVG is on-going; a Working Group is currently in operation until Oct 2016 ... see the charter [1].

_Should_ we wish to refer to SVG, then TPAC would provide a good opportunity to engage with that team in order to understand how best we can 'partition' our respective concerns.

BR, Jeremy

[1]:http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/2014/new-charter