Introduction

From: Manolis Koubarakis <koubarak@di.uoa.gr>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 21:39:52 +0200
To: public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Dear colleagues,
My name is Manolis Koubarakis and I am a Professor at the University of
Athens. In the last 4 years the work of my group has concentrated on
linked geospatial data and its use in applications. One of our
contributions is the language stSPARQL (similar to GeoSPARQL plus valid
time of triples) and its implementation in the spatiotemporal RDF store
Strabon (http://strabon.di.uoa.gr/).

I have little experience of standardization activities but I am looking
forward to learn more. I hope the WG makes some interesting
contributions towards spatial data on the Web.

Best
Manolis