RE: [SDW-WG] Introduction

From: Reini Jari (MML) <jari.reini@nls.fi>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 17:09:56 +0000
To: "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Dear all,

My name is Jari Reini, and I’ve been working in geospatial community about 20 years. I’m currently leading SDI Services department at National Land Survey of Finland. Related to standardization, I’m actively involved in OGC work and I am a Head of Delegation from Finland to ISO/TC211. My department, for example,  is responsible of supporting our NSDI- and INSPIRE-work.

I haven’t been involved in W3C work, but looking forward to develop and see more geospatially enabled world.

Regards,
Jari

Jari REINI
Director, SDI Services
Finnish Geospatial Research Institute FGI
National Land Survey of Finland
Opastinsilta 12 C, FI-00521, Helsinki, Finland
E-mail: jari.reini@nls.fi<mailto:jari.reini@nls.fi> | Phone: +358 40 167 8649 | VoIP: sip:jari.reini@nls.fi<mailto:sip:jari.reini@nls.fi>
WGS84: 60.199 24.936 | Map: http://tinyurl.com/nlsfinland

[http://www.fgi.fi/fgi/sites/all/themes/fgi_omega/fgi_en_155x50px.gif]

image001.gif