Re: [SDW-WG] Introduction

Hi for all,

My name is Thiago Ávila, from Brazil.

I would like to thank the opportunity to be participating in this important
working group. I have some experience with government data and information
(geospatial and other formats) and currently coordinate the Open Government
Data Initiative of the State of Alagoas, in Brazil (http://dados.al.gov.br)
and researching about Semantic Web and Connected Open Government Data in to
my master's research at Universidade Federal de Alagoas (Federal University
of Alagoas), with Professor Ig Ibert Bittencourt.

I wish to learn a lot from all of you and contribute as much as possible
for improving the quality of spatial data on the web.

Best Regards,

Thiago Ávila