RE: [SDW-WG] Introduction

Greetings,

On Monday, January 26, 2015 3:28 PM, chaals@yandex-team.ru wrote:

>> 26.01.2015, 16:24, "Ubaldino, Marc C." <ubaldino@mitre.org>:
>> Likewise, I am new to W3C groups, and new to this group.
>
> I am Chaals and I have been in a lot of W3C groups over the last couple of
> decades. Accessibility, Semantic Web, APIs and annotations are among the
> things I have worked on.
>
> I work for Yandex, and we have global maps, for various products
> (maps.yandex.com is the most obvious). But we also have Sergey Konstantinov
> in the group, who is responsible for the Yandex' maps APIs.

I'm Lars and I've been in some W3C groups (most notably Library Linked Data) over the last few years. I work on the German National Library's linked data service where we have some geocoded data and are looking on how to combine those with other datasets and open map services out in the wild. Further, I'm interested in the continued development of the time ontology.

> I'll probably mostly listen.

Same here.

Best,

Lars

*** Lesen. Horen. Wissen. Deutsche Nationalbibliothek ***
--
Dr. Lars G. Svensson
Deutsche Nationalbibliothek