Re: Spatial context

This is a great discussion and I think it is central to the potentially
difficult overlap between the two community perspectives.

I'm sure Josh will chip in but I do think we need to recognise that we need
to include spatial information for which it is not possible to define a
geometry or have linked to as an attribute - This I think is what Josh
means by context, I am writing this email from a location within "Central
London" although there is not a canonical geometry that represents the
shape of central London.

This is an example of what Mike Goodchild calls a Platial Problem !

This must be in scope, does the current wording around spatial information
accommodate it ?

Ed