Re: Meeting Announcement for SDWWG: 18 February 2015 20:00 GMT

Late regrets for yesterday telecon.
I may have a lot of regrets overall because the time of the meetings is
not ideal for me (9 pm here in France). I understand that it is the best
we can do considering the participants' locations.

I will try to join when there are critical decisions to be made, or
important discussions.

Best,

AZ

--