Re: Spatial Data on the Web and SVG : Comments on Spatial Data on the Web Use Cases & Requirements

Hello Satoru,

I am working my way through the  public comments made to the Spatial Data
on the Web working group prior to the release of final draft of the Best
Practice Document, current version here https://www.w3.org/TR/sdw-bp/

As rendering technology for mapping was outside of our scope we did not
make reference to your excellent work with SVG.

Would you allow me to therefore mark this comment as closed ?

Many Thanks

Ed
Co-Chair W3C/OGC Spatial Data on the Web Working Group

*Ed Parsons *FRGS
Geospatial Technologist, Google

+44 7825 382263 @edparsons
www.edparsons.com