Re: SDWBP comments

Hello Simeon,

I am working my way through the  public comments made to the Spatial Data
on the Web working group prior to the release of final draft of the Best
Practice Document, current version here https://www.w3.org/TR/sdw-bp/

Considerable progress has been made (as you would hope !) since your
original comments and I believe the authors have addressed the very
detailed points you made - there has been extensive restructuring but I
hope you agree that the comments you made have been taken onboard.

Would you allow me to therefore mark this comment as closed ?

Many Thanks for your contribution.

Ed
Co-Chair W3C/OGC Spatial Data on the Web Working Group

*Ed Parsons *FRGS
Geospatial Technologist, Google

+44 7825 382263 @edparsons
www.edparsons.com