Cancelable promises

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 07:46:51 +0100
To: es-discuss <es-discuss@mozilla.org>
Cc: public-script-coord <public-script-coord@w3.org>
As a heads up, there's some debate around the fetch() API how exactly
request termination should work and how that affects promises:

  https://github.com/slightlyoff/ServiceWorker/issues/625

The WebRTC WG has also been discussing canceling in the context of
terminating a request for permission from the user. I think they
decided to postpone for now until there's a bit more progress on what
cancelable promises means, but I would not expect everyone to wait
forever.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/