Re: [geometry] DOMRectList with legacy

From: Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 21:37:32 +0000
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
CC: Rik Cabanier <cabanier@gmail.com>, Domenic Denicola <domenic@domenicdenicola.com>, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>, "public-script-coord@w3.org" <public-script-coord@w3.org>, FX <public-fx@w3.org>

On Jul 17, 2014, at 11:12 PM, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU> wrote:

> On 7/17/14, 4:44 PM, Rik Cabanier wrote:
>> I'm sure WebKit and Blink would welcome your patch :-)
>
> Sorry, Blink has a different bindings generator from WebKit nowadays.  I couldn't find the relevant code in theirs within my self-imposed 10-minute timelimit.  ;)
>
>> Maybe we can get someone from the other browsers to chime in how much
>> work this would be.
>
> Would be nice, yes.

With the current limitations of WebIDL, does it mean you prefer using [ArrayClass]? (Instead of subclassing Array?). Does that work together with [NoInterfaceObject] and would you even consider it?

Greetings,
Dirk