Re: Fetch API

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 4:58 PM, Marcos <marcos@marcosc.com> wrote:
> I would change them to:
> enum RequestMode { "same-origin", "cors", "cors-tainted", "cors-preflight" };

cors-preflight does not really express the same thing. "cors" might
have preflights too. But maybe I should hide the difference between
CORS and CORS-with-forced-preflight at the API level.

>> enum RequestOmitCredentialsMode { "always", "CORS", "never" };
>
> The item "CORS" here is not self evident (unlike "always"/"never" modes). Can you find a better word?

Jake came up with same-origin which works if you rename omit
credentials mode to credentials mode and flip the other values as
well. That's implemented now.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/