Re: Status of Web IDL

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 09:20:33 -0400 (EDT)
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
cc: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>, public-script-coord@w3.org
On Mon, 2 Jun 2014, Arthur Barstow wrote:

> Hi Cameron, Boris, Yves, All,
>
> Cameron, Boris - what is the status and plan to publish a new LC of Web IDL
> v1?
>
> Yves - when we discussed the status of Web IDL testing last April [Mins],
> Yves mentioned he was working on [PR271]. What is the status of that work;
> when can we expect that PR to be merged?

I sent a PR to Cameron to fix his PR with (part of) the comments folded
in, there are still few issues on some tests on top of the comments that
need to be addressed (and also as always the issue of the duality of the
tests, testing WebIDL via tests of some features).

At worst, I can re-submit PR271 under another name from my branch, but
extra review will be needed (in any case).

> [Mins] <http://www.w3.org/2014/04/10-webapps-minutes.html#item01>
> [PR271] <https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/271>

         ~~Yves