Iterating over the properties of an ECMAScript object

From: Brian Birtles <bbirtles@mozilla.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 15:21:49 +0900
To: public-script-coord@w3.org
Hi,

In Web Animations we support a kind of open-ended dictionary so that
authors can write:

   elem.animate({ opacity: '1', marginTop: '20px' }, 2000);

The keys 'offset' and 'marginTop' correspond to properties and
attributes the UA can animate.

WebIDL doesn't allow this so we defined our own handling.[1]

To iterate over the passed in object's properties we decided to use
Object.keys() so we only visit enumerable properties on the object
itself. Does this seem reasonable? Or should we visit non-enumerable
properties or properties on prototypes?

Best regards,

Brian

[1] http://dev.w3.org/fxtf/web-animations/#processing-a-keyframe-object
(Named anchors don't seem to work unless you reload the page, but it's
section 5.15.2 Processing a Keyframe object)