Re: Promises and Decidability in Asynchronous Error Handling

Kevin I have no idea which library you are using but if you do this:

```
    fetchUri("http://someauthority.com/").then(response => {
        for (let header of repsonse.heders) // Note the misspelling!
            console.log(header.key, header.value);
    }).then(Object, function error(e) {
      console.err(e);
    });
```

Wouldn't that solve your problem?

Another thing worth trying is a generic window.on('error') handler ?
Wouldn't that notify you ? That does not solve the broken flow but it
should be an exit point to at least debug or notify problems, am I
missing/misunderstanding something?

Thanks for any extra hint, apologies if I cannot help further :-/