Re: Promises and Decidability in Asynchronous Error Handling

From: Kevin Smith <zenparsing@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 16:28:52 -0400
To: Domenic Denicola <domenic@domenicdenicola.com>
Cc: es-discuss <es-discuss@mozilla.org>, "public-script-coord@w3.org" <public-script-coord@w3.org>
Domenic,

First, your caricature of my position is patently ridiculous.

Second, can you or someone else offer a clear use case which requires
undecidable error handling semantics?  I have asked for examples several
times and so far I haven't seen anything convincing.  Usually that
indicates that the supposed use case is exaggerated if not fictional.

{ Kevin }