Re: Promises and Decidability in Asynchronous Error Handling

wouldn't events better suit and better solve the problem ?

fetchUri("http://someauthority.com/").on('load', response => {
repsonse.heders() });

at least this is how it works in eddy.js and I've never had silent errors

in current specs would be an addEventListener() within the XHR object