Re: Figuring out easier readonly interfaces

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 11:02 AM, Allen Wirfs-Brock
<allen@wirfs-brock.com> wrote:
> From that perspective, I would name the most general concept:
>
> DOMRect  -- it encompass all rectangle used by the DOM
> DOMVarRec  -- it specializes DOMRect by adding the ability to vary its
> coordinates.
> DOMImmutableRec  It never changes

We're trying to name from the developer-use standpoint, though, where
having an easy name for the readonly version is unnecessary (who'll
construct one?), but you do want a good one for the mutable version.

~TJ