Re: XMLDocument and Document.location and WebIDL spec don't play nice together

On 12/11/12 9:55 PM, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> I think the new restriction should probably be:
>
>    If an interface inherits from another interface that has an
>    [Unforgeable]-annotated attribute, then it and all its consequential
>    interfaces MUST NOT have an attribute with the same identifier.

Actually, more like:

   If interface A inherits from interface B, and either B or one of its
   consequential interfaces has a [Unforgeable]-annotated attribute,
   then A and all its consequential interfaces MUST NOT have an
   attribute with the same identifier.