Re: RfC: pre-LC comments for Web IDL; deadline January 17

On Tuesday, 3 January 2012 at 14:48, Arthur Barstow wrote:

> I prefer the additional review period (shorter than YA LC review)
> especially since, as you noted, the changes since the last publication
> are substantive.

Ah ok, I see. If I understand correctly, you would like to avoid multiple Last Calls, while I'm assuming there will be at least a couple more. Maybe just publish as an ordinary working draft for a few more rounds? That, at least, gets rid of the very stale version on /TR/ more rapidly and avoids the LC overhead.