Re: Current status of the healthcare extension

Hi again Dan,
When ready to include it we should also update some describing texts
I have attached here an introduction message (rationale) and Documentation
text updated.
They are still in track-change format as anyone can update them.
At the end just we accepte all changes.

Regards and thanks again to keep this on the agenda.

Marc