Re: Current status of the healthcare extension

Thanks Dan!
Currently
* tests from my side (python scripts/run_tests.py) are OK. previously
re-checked by @RichardWallis as well.
* test build: http://health.sdo-schemedex.appspot.com/
* pull request : https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/pull/11 (merged
with sdo-phobos but not yet merged with sdo-deimos! until this is
required).
~ Marc