Re: Was there any other reason to start some properties with @ than to make it harder to generate the JSON?!?

Yes, if you take the time to create all the necessary classes, you can mark
them accordingly and ask the JSON serializer to generate even property
names starting with an ampersand.
For what's in most cases a one off thing that's a definite overkill. Or
rather would be if it were possible to do that while using anonymous
objects.

so 2. 3. 2024 v 7:27 odesílatel Tony McCreath <tony@websiteadvantage.com.au>