Re: A reflexion about Schema

Thanks for sharing your experiences with the Schema.org community. Excuse
the short reply but on your main observation about JSON-LD and Microdata,
the issue is a known one and relates to the way Google's tooling currently
works (the validator is provided by Google). I will relay your comments to
my colleagues.

Cheers

Dan