Re: Suggested API for schema.org ?

Steffen,

If you have your data in, or can import it into, an RDF triplestore,
then serving a Linked Data API becomes quite trivial.

Here's a lightweight Linked Data server that translates REST access to
SPARQL commands and is configured declaratively:
https://github.com/AtomGraph/Processor

Martynas
atomgraph.com