Re: Financial Products

Thanks everyone for the feedback. What we're trying to accomplish is not
easy. It's doable, very doable, but we need to be very careful with our
decision making. As you guys know, the blockchain is unforgiving.

It might be best for us to get on a call in the next few days and mesh
ideas. The framework I'm building has two core components:
1) the state data
2) the logic

The state data is governed by the associated logic. This can also include
the implementation of Oracles (data bridges from the real world onto the
chain's data).

My thesis here is that any financial product can be reduced down to those
two (technically three with oracles) components.

The logic, in our implementation, will be using the Rust programming
language. It will most likely be open sourced, as we're trying to build an
open ecosystem.

I'm in Mexico City, if that helps with scheduling.

--
Cody Marx Bailey
979-574-9199