Re: Annotating terms of services

Alain,

Good to see the work in this area.

In answer to your questions:

   1. I will take a look and contribute to the forum.  A quick glance
   indicates that proposals may benefit from a little input around the general
   style of approach in Schema.org.

   2. In general terms the process operates thus:
      - Discussion either on this discussion list or via issue(s) raised on
      the Schema.org Github repo <https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg> come
      to a consensus as to the need for, proposed approach, and detail of
      additions and changes to the vocabulary.  This could be anything
from minor
      changes to the wording of term descriptions, additional example
scenarios,
      through to the definition of a set of new Types & Properties.
      - For any significant changes, a definition of the proposed terms
      plus associated examples is created in a forked version of the repository.
      - A Pull Request to merge those changes into the codebase is submitted
      - If successful the Request is merged into the code base and the
      changes appear in the next release of the vocabulary

~Richard.

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate
http://dataliberate.com