Re: Correct type for channel on VOD marketplace?

Thanks, Richard

What would you suggest for marking up the channel itself, i.e. on a channel
profile/details page? I came across BroadcastService but it seems to be for
more “traditional” broadcasting channels. I couldn’t find a schema that was
more suitable for a “channel” that distributes content digitally and on
demand rather than broadcast linearly.

Kind regards