Re: Public Interest legal aid markup

I've added our Google colleague Lucy Kind to this thread.

Margaret et al., Lucy has taken a pass at codifying this for schema.org;
the design is posted on the schema.org public Github repository:

https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/2543

We would like to move along with this quickly, so any comments you have
(here, there or anywhere) would be much appreciated.

Dan

p.s. we've also just posted a version 7.04 update,
https://twitter.com/danbri/status/1250870755237212161