markup for underwriter or insurer

From: Hugo Scott <hugo@hugoscott.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 09:57:03 +0100
Hello there

Here in France some professions (this one is for a real estate agent) are
required by law to declare their insurers or underwriters and I thought it
might be interesting to try to mark it up in the structured data too. As
there isn't a property like "underwrittenBy" or "insuredBy" I thought of
trying to do it with an additional type like this:

  "@type": "Service",
          (... bla bla bla ...)
  "additionalProperty":{
  "name":"underwritten by",
    "value":
    {
    "@type": "InsuranceAgency",
        "name":"ALLIANZ",
        "sameAs":"https://www.allianz.fr/",
        "image":"https://www.allianz.fr/media/logo_allianz.png"
    },
    "sameAs":"https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurance"
  }

However, it occurred to me that because the relationship between the two
entities - the insurer and the insured company - is not clear (ie not
officially defined), it may just be confusing matters to include another
organization in the block of code

What do you think? Is it worth putting the insuring company in?

Thanks

Hugo Scott

<https://www.malt.fr/profile/hugoscott>