Re: Common Education Data Standard and Schema.org

I know some people involved in CEDS who have worked with some
education-related properties for schema.org through LRMI and related
initiatives[1]. I've pointed them to this conversation.

Phil

1. https://lrmi.dublincore.org/groups/lrmi-task-group/

--

Phil Barker <http://people.pjjk.net/phil>. http://people.pjjk.net/phil
CETIS LLP <https://www.cetis.org.uk>: a cooperative consultancy for

CETIS is a co-operative limited liability partnership, registered in
England number OC399090
PJJK Limited is registered in Scotland as a private limited company,
number SC569282.