Schema for Facts

From: Gaurav Verma <info@redrockdigimark.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 13:30:35 +0530
To: public-schemaorg@w3.org
Hi All,
I`m working on implementing Schema markup for our upcoming website which
focuses on FACTS: historical facts, geographical facts, science, maths,
language etc. Our aim is to provide a hub for information (like Wikipedia),
but geared more towards representing information in very simple terms for
use by AI: so that AI bots can use the schema and understand the data.

For example, a fact of water is that it boils at 100 degree celsius. In
what schema may I represent the information of "water", "boiling point" and
"100" "celsius"?

Can you please recommend what can I use for markup for such information?

Gaurav V