LocalBusiness schema and phone repair shops

From: Erica Douglass <erica@1uprepairs.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 12:08:06 -0500
To: public-schemaorg@w3.org
Hi Schema folks,

I'm working on implementing Schema markup on our website for our chain of
cell phone repair stores ( https://www.1uprepairs.com )

In going through all of the LocalBusiness schema, there doesn't seem to be
a category that fits our business. We're not really MobilePhoneStore, as
our primary business is repairs. We're not ComputerStore either as we don't
sell computers--we just repair them. And under Service, nothing similar is
listed.

I understand I can use a Wikipedia entry instead; however, there's no
Wikipedia entry specifically for cell phone repair either.

What would you recommend I use for markup in this instance?

Thank you,
-Erica