Re: Eurocentrism, incorrect unit abbreviations, and proprietary Royalist Engish (sic) terms

Yes, I see the point that the current modeling is not ideal for non-commercial campsites because it adds unnecessary properties. We could solve that by removing the LocalBusiness supertype and instead recommend MTE markup for commercial sites. But there is a trade-off: it will break the hierarchy and make markup more difficult for the commercial ones. The current model is not really problematic for most consumers of the data, it can just be a little inconsistent on the ontological level; but then again, this is no major criterion for schema.org.

martin hepp
www:  http://www.heppnetz.de/
email: mhepp@computer.org