Re: Eurocentrism, incorrect unit abbreviations, and proprietary Royalist Engish (sic) terms

Yeah I understand that, but my point is that not all campgrounds are
businesses, i.e. not all are commercial. I definitely understand the
Hotel/HotelRoom difference, the parallel would be
Campsite/IndividualCampsite. I can fill out the hierarchy further to
demonstrate:

Place
    Accommodation
        IndividualCampsite