Re: VR schema proposal - need some help

Hi! Following up on my previous message....thanks!

*Hi everyone! My client, www.matterport.com <http://www.matterport.com/> is
ready to disclose. :) We have some base code on this page. The
"ToBeDetermined" you see are being worked on. They needed to confirm
internally if they would use GPS coordinates, so they will be adding those
any if you don't see them. Also, the player type is also being considered.
Other than that how is this source code looking for a starting point? They
added it to the head.*

*https://matterport.com/3d-space/72-golden-eagle-irvine/*
<https://matterport.com/3d-space/72-golden-eagle-irvine/>

Aaron Abbott

inbound marketing consultant | marketing technologist | digital media
remixer
website:     https://persuasivedata.com
let's connect:     www.linkedin.com/in/aaronabbott
*We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams...*