Re: Rationale behind separate TechArticle / HowTo types?

Hi Joe,

Sounds like a reasonable approach.  When proposing updates to the
descriptions of TechArticle & HowTo you might find the special markdown
syntax for links to Schema terms useful e.g..  [[TechArticle]] will result
in the correct html to provide the link to term page.

~Richard.

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate
http://dataliberate.com