Re: Political Rhetoric Vocabulary

Many of the use case differences described in this thread are more to do
with the person, or possibly organisation, than the type of
speech/proclamation/address/press
release that they are giving.

If that person is POTUS, or another head of state, or the chair of a small
town administration, or a candidate in an election, it is their status that
is a qualifier to the type of speech etc.

To that end we could include a new property *speaker*, or perhaps
*deliveredBy*, with a range of *Speech* & *Proclamation*.

 A sub property of creator ?

Like @Chaals, I am not so sure on *ExecutiveAction - *maybe a rename to
*ExecutiveOrder* would help (also with a *deliveredBy* property).

~Richard.

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate
http://dataliberate.com