Re: Political Rhetoric Vocabulary

Revised, highly simplified first step for the core.

Political Discourse Vocabulary

New subClass of CreativeWork: Speech, PressRelease, HeadOfStateStatement,
Proclamation, ExecutiveAction

New subClass of Speech: InauguralAddress, CommencementAddress,
CampaignSpeech, StateOfUnionReport

New subClass of Event: PressEvent