Re: Schema.org, Enumerations and Wikidata proposal

Maybe irrelevant:

I have beginning to work on a project that seems related. It aims to create a "lazy developper friendly" frontend for Wikidata using schema.org terms.
A demo is available here: https://kb.askplatyp.us (the endpoinds other than /api/v1/entity/ and /api/v1/search/simple are very experimental).
It is updated daily from Wikidata. The source code is here: https://github.com/askplatypus/platypus-kb-lucene
The mapping of properties and classes is currently very partial and hardcoded in the implementation for more stability.

Thomas